• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 DODGE trunk letters

Status
Not open for further replies.

65DODGE

Local time
3:52 PM
Reaction score
does any one know where i can get the dodge block style letters for the decklid of a 65 coronet like a a990 would have, i know 1 guy reproducing them but at 250 bucks plus s&h i think thats a bit steep i believe 66 dodge polara rear letters are the same just looking for a decent used set that are usuable or new that are priced more reasonable thanks.

Have you tried r/t specialties? Those damn things are hard to come by and when you do they are expensive!!!!

I have been looking for years and nothing so when you find some I would also like to know.

does any one know where i can get the dodge block style letters for the decklid of a 65 coronet like a a990 would have, i know 1 guy reproducing them but at 250 bucks plus s&h i think thats a bit steep i believe 66 dodge polara rear letters are the same just looking for a decent used set that are usuable or new that are priced more reasonable thanks.
I have a spare set. Not perfect but not too bad. I'll try to get some pics tomorrow. By the way, they are one year, one model, only.

These are the spares that I have. Obviously, they are in decent shape, but not as nice as the ones now on my car. All the pins are intact. I think that they are better than most. If anyone wants more pics, please PM me with your email address and I'll get all 11 pics to you.

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 166
Somebody better off up their first born for those letters!!!!!

These are the spares that I have. Obviously, they are in decent shape, but not as nice as the ones now on my car. All the pins are intact. I think that they are better than most. If anyone wants more pics, please PM me with your email address and I'll get all 11 pics to you.

pm sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back