• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 Only

Now you know much more!

And....I have a car buddy out in Harrisonburg.....

H05K8g&riu=http%3a%2f%2fsmclassiccars.com%2fuploads%2fpostfotos%2f1965-belvedere-2-426-4-speed-1.jpg
Another EE1 dark blue poly with H1B blue cloth & vinyl interior. This one has a radio antenna, so not mine, otherwise a twin sister. Wish I could see the color of the steering wheel as not sure mine (dark blue) is correct.

2021 10-11 (8).JPG

I'll reach out to my guy out there and see if he knows anything about it. According to that ad placed 15 months ago the car was local to Harrisonburg, one owner when that guy purchased it. He then sold it to another fellow who is more than likely who you purchased it from on Ebay. Unless of course there was another guy in between?? The guy in that ad is a long time dealer there so shouldn't be too hard to get any info. Let you know. Dave

So the one in the ad out in Harrisonburg isn't your car?

what are the odds its not?? 426-S, 4-speed...same color...

Do you have the certicard?

Thanks again D. Despite the stock wheels and covers, and that curious license plate, I can tell this one's mine by the Sun tach box on the left inner fender and that red wire peeking out from under the air cleaner. That's the electric choke wire for the Eddy 750. It was taking it's power off the coil when delivered and I have since moved it to the 12v side of the ballast resistor. The steering wheel looks like the badly cracked light blue one that was on the column when I bought the car. The seller gave me the dark blue wheel which is in perfect condition so I swapped them. Not sure which color, if either, is correct. Broadcast sheet shows code EB for steering wheel & horn ring and code H1B for interior.

Hey no problem.....if it was I could have more than likely found the original owner, if he was still above ground. He states one of 380 with 426 & 4-speed. I wonder how he knows this because to my knowledge that info was not tracked? Still a hell of a coincidence.

Hey no problem.....if it was I could have more than likely found the original owner, if he was still above ground. He states one of 380 with 426 & 4-speed. I wonder how he knows this because to my knowledge that info was not tracked? Still a hell of a coincidence.

Dealer invoice #2898 shows it was sold new on 11-2-64 by salesman Kellett of Chrysler Plymouth dealer Easterby-Thackston, Inc. 523 W. Washington St, CE 9-5604, Greenville, S.C. to Harold O. Nichols of Greenville S.C. He traded a '57 Ford 4-dr for $419.00 resulting in 36 monthly payments of $54.08! I may be asking for the world but, it would be great if this could lead to discovery of more of the car's history. Thanks once again for all your input!

Dealer invoice #2898 shows it was sold new on 11-2-64 by salesman Kellett of Chrysler Plymouth dealer Easterby-Thackston, Inc. 523 W. Washington St, CE 9-5604, Greenville, S.C. to Harold O. Nichols of Greenville S.C. He traded a '57 Ford 4-dr for $419.00 resulting in 36 monthly payments of $54.08! I may be asking for the world but, it would be great if this could lead to discovery of more of the car's history. Thanks once again for all your input!

Time to don your Sherlock Holmes hat!

I wonder if Harold is still kicking?

Auto Transport Service
Back