• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 65 Plymouth Belvedere 4dr

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a '65 Coronet & need signal light switch assembly & horn switch assembly that attaches to steering wheel & horn ring mounts to. I guess this would have same? Would you have & how much$? Thank You!!!
Just saw this. I have to check and see if we want to take the column apart.

The hood, front doors, underhood wiring, ignition switch, trunk lock, antenna mast and heater switch have been sold.

Good windshield and back glass still available. The instrument cluster and bezels are still available along with front fender moldings(very nice) and misc trim and small parts. The drivetrain is still available. I have a video with the engine running.

The hood, front doors, underhood wiring, ignition switch, trunk lock, antenna mast and heater switch have been sold.

Good windshield and back glass still available. The instrument cluster and bezels are still available along with front fender moldings(very nice) and misc trim and small parts. The drivetrain is still available. I have a video with the engine running.
Throttle cable?

Yes that is still there. I will check and see the condition.

My 65 was originally a std trans. A stroke played havoc with my left side...so now going to an A/T. The small std shift pedal doesn't do it for the looks of the interior.
If you have the A/T brake pedal , I believe I just need to pedal-arm and the pedal it self which I believe is all one assembly . Thank you .

My 65 was originally a std trans. A stroke played havoc with my left side...so now going to an A/T. The small std shift pedal doesn't do it for the looks of the interior.
If you have the A/T brake pedal , I believe I just need to pedal-arm and the pedal it self which I believe is all one assembly . Thank you .

I have the brake pedal.

What are you asking for the pedal and where are you located ?

Thank you for the reply.

$25
I'm near Harrisonburg, VA
Hi, everything on BBody is pretty much on the "honor system" so I can send you a postal money order for $35 ( ?) for the metal pedal ( don't care about the rubber ) and shipping.
If that's OK send me a name and address and I'll have it in the mail to you by the weeken.
Like I said in original post, I had a stroke and an converting to automatic, so much appreciate the help . Ted ( [email protected] )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back