• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'65 Plymouth parts for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar873

Local time
11:37 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm selling a very nice steel hood with fiberglass SS scoop, original factory teal paint. I've also got matching factory front and rear bumpers, as well as a clutch pedal, ebrake pedal and cable, and wiper transmission arms. I sold the car these were off of, and the parts need to go!
Make me a decent offer, and they are yours. I can send pics upon request.

Hey, I'm lookin for lots of stuff for my 65. Do you have any other 65 parts? How nice are the bumpers?
Thanks

The bumpers are nice. very straight, no corrosion anywhere, very very minor small dimples in only a few spots. I would say for a drag car, bolt them on. Otherwise they would be fine for a street car with a little buff. For a full on show car, I would rechrome and they would be fine. The hood I have to go with them is super nice as well.
Seeing you're in WI, shoot me an email and we can exchange phone numbers. Everybody wants this stuff, but no one can afford to ship it reasonably. I'm really wanting to get rid of it all.

Joe L--------------------------------m

EDITED BY STAFF. PLEASE SEE THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING AGAIN. NO EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hood & Bumpers

Do you still have the hood & bumpers for the car? Is the scoop a Year correct for a '65? Any chance you're heading to Carlisle in July? Thanks, Dan

I Need A Very Good Rear Satellite Emblem For My '65...The One Mounted On The Right Side Between The Tail Lights And Comes With The The Red, White & Blue Boxes With It!

Would you happen to have any pics of the hood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back