• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 Satalite

Local time
9:28 PM
Reaction score
Hello. New to this site, just finished doing a 70 Cuda. Now picked up a 65 Satalite for resto . Anything I should know before tear down, What parts are not repop, does the dash have a pad or are they bear steel, 2 d ht 318 poly thanks in advance

Welcome to the dance... I have owned a '65 Satellite since the begining of summer. Parts can be hard to find, Classic Industries just came out with a Mopar catalog and currently have a 20% sale using the code KRP 12. They are re-making more & more parts. This forum is a great place for parts and info too.

Thanks for the info hashmaker

welcome to the site :headbang:

Welcome to the dance... I have owned a '65 Satellite since the begining of summer. Parts can be hard to find, Classic Industries just came out with a Mopar catalog and currently have a 20% sale using the code KRP 12. They are re-making more & more parts. This forum is a great place for parts and info too.

On a different topic- Thanks for the code! I just ordered up my RR grille fasteners and saved 20% in the process. Didn't save a ton but it just about cover shipping!

:headbang:

I've had one for about two years. The cowl can be the worst part. They reproduce the drivers side but, not the passenger side. The rear wheel lip moldings are hard to find also. Kramer automotive in PA has alot of stuff.

Hey 300!

Welcome to the 62-65 section! :sunny:

65sat.png

Well I have all the trim in and out, console I have but won,t be using it,floor panel and quarters if need be , they repop dash ,can get it recovered by just dashes, interior they repop, have kick panels, etc. just looking for deck lid which I have a source on this site, never to rush a project ,last one took 7 years off and on, half the fun I have is touring around meeting people and sourcing parts

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back