• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 Satellite dash trim

moparquest

Local time
9:34 AM
Reaction score
Howdy. Does anyone know whether the thin dashboard trim strips on a 65 Satellite will interchange with a 64 Sport Fury? Pics looks very similar.
Thanks.

If you’re talking about the horizontal trim piece, I can’t say this for 100% sure, but I believe the trim piece on my 64 Savoy is wider than the piece on my 65 Belvedere. That said, I’m thinking that the 65 piece might work on the 64 but not the other way around. I can look tomorrow, maybe take a couple of pictures.

Last edited:
The 64 trim is wider and flatter than the 65. The 64 is held on with screws, the 65 is held on with clips. Not saying that one or the other couldn’t be retrofitted on either, you’d just have to try it. I do have an extra 65 trim piece for a radio delete dash if that would help you. First picture is the 65, second is the 64.

IMG_3806.jpeg
IMG_3805.jpeg

That’s what i needed to know. I’ll probably see if i can find someone who can straighten out the piece i already have. Looks like somebody damaged it when they were trying to get the dashboard out in the past.
Appreciate your help!

Auto Transport Service
Back