• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 65 Satellite power steering Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadBee

Local time
2:09 PM
Reaction score
Hello Guys as it says!!!! I lost all my PMs since the change over! There were Two FBBO members that had one please P.M me to do the deal,
Thanks!!

Hello Guys as it says!!!! I lost all my PMs since the change over! There were Two FBBO members that had one please P.M me to do the deal,
Thanks!!
I have one. Low mileage. Comes with hoses and pitman arm. Thanks, Tom.

Hi Tom what's your asking Price? Shipping to 02170.?
I'm also looking for a steering column for a 4 on the floor?
Thanks,
Mitch

Mitch, 75.00 for the box. I have a nice steering column that came out of a 65 Dodge Coronet 500 minus the steering wheel for 80.00 (black in color). The power steering box is from the same car. As far as shipping goes, I will have to box it up and make a phone call for the price. Here is my E mail. [email protected] Thanks, Tom.

Ok I'll take the box and probably the column ,can you email me a pic of column? [email protected]
Is my email shipping to 02170, I have a business address if its cheaper, 02189 zip. Pay pal ok?
Thanks Tom
Mitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back