• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66-67 Bumper Bracelet Question.

Jerry Hall

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:16 AM
Reaction score
My 67 Coronet R/T bumper brackets have splash shields mounted on top of them. My question is: Do 66 Coronets have the same splash shields?

1661383589192.png

My 67 Coronet R/T bumper brackets have splash shields mounted on top of them. My question is: Do 66 Coronets have the same splash shields?
Yours should be plastic, riveted on,
And 66 are steel, screwed on. Similar to the strut rod shields

OK, so 7-26-15 are called air shields. Thanks. Then they are the same as 67's.

Yours should be plastic, riveted on,
And 66 are steel, screwed on. Similar to the strut rod shields
Mine are plastic as you said. I have a spare set of 67 front bumper brackets that are missing the shields. A person wants to buy them, I just want to be able to inform him of what's missing. Thanks for the help.

Mine are plastic as you said. I have a spare set of 67 front bumper brackets that are missing the shields. A person wants to buy them, I just want to be able to inform him of what's missing. Thanks for the help.
National Moparts have the rivets for the plastic shields, and probably other suppliers also have them.

Auto Transport Service
Back