• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 66/67 Charger driver side Headlight to parking lamp bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragrazor

Local time
5:35 PM
Reaction score
!966/67 Charger driver side bottom bracket for holding the parking lamp in place. Is a 90 degree 1/4 inch thick with two bolt holes to hold it in the lower cross pc that bolts to each fender and it has two small bolt openings facing forward that the parking lamp will bolt to. thanks

tried to but tells me I have reached the limit of 15 ? can u PM me? and I return the conversation then?

tried to but tells me I have reached the limit of 15 ? can u PM me? and I return the conversation then?
You'll have to delete some of your messages. You cant send or receive any until you do. I'll see if I have any pics on my phone and post them here.

This one. Pic is left and right side.
20220708_144151_HDR.jpg

thanks for the trouble, have those will insert photo if I can of needed part

not its correct place just put there to photo

thanks for the trouble, have those will insert photo if I can of needed part
The picture droptop put up has those brackets , at the top.
So yes it's what you're asking for.

The picture droptop put up has those brackets , at the top.
So yes it's what you're asking for.
thanks so much will have to look again. I must have installed incorrectly on the bearing end of head lamp housing.. Hope so will be great as have it all then. Can you tell me what I need to do to get PMs says I have 15 and that is all that is allowed??

thanks so much will have to look again. I must have installed incorrectly on the bearing end of head lamp housing.. Hope so will be great as have it all then. Can you tell me what I need to do to get PMs says I have 15 and that is all that is allowed??
Go to the first forum , FBBO FAQ
The first topic is how to delete conversations

!966/67 Charger driver side bottom bracket for holding the parking lamp in place. Is a 90 degree 1/4 inch thick with two bolt holes to hold it in the lower cross pc that bolts to each fender and it has two small bolt openings facing forward that the parking lamp will bolt to. thanks
I have the left rotating headlight doo. Part number 2786373 NOS

That is the wrong bracket for that location. This is the correct one.View attachment 1419411
Big thanks again, will look over the mock-up again this morning, definitely remember having this part as well, greatly appreciate your help. Will let you know. Another area has me concerned is the center grill has protruded female areas for screws to attach, but so far not seeing the counter parts to attach to ?? again looking this morning, may answer it myself :)

There's little 1" by 1" or so L brackets for the top of grille to hood latch support.

Big thanks again, will look over the mock-up again this morning, definitely remember having this part as well, greatly appreciate your help. Will let you know. Another area has me concerned is the center grill has protruded female areas for screws to attach, but so far not seeing the counter parts to attach to ?? again looking this morning, may answer it myself :)
I have that pc it is still mounted on fender < thanks for all your help

There's little 1" by 1" or so L brackets for the top of grille to hood latch support.
I found rest of needed parts, thanks for the help. I also can delete any messages as says am at 15, yet when I go to conversations says none can you help I looked at FAQs never offered a email screen ?? thanks for any help

I found rest of needed parts, thanks for the help. I also can delete any messages as says am at 15, yet when I go to conversations says none can you help I looked at FAQs never offered a email screen ?? thanks for any help
Good to hear.
You may have to post in the website suggestions, I just use my phone not a computer. I'm just a car guy too, not a computer guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back