• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 66 67 charger parts needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonnies rod shop

Local time
4:48 PM
Reaction score
Hood trim on nose
Lower rear quarter window trim on drivers side
Drivers arm rest to recover
Headliner plastic strip between headliner and chrome interior window trim
Rear plastic strip under rear glass interior
Rear window exterior trim
Headlight motors
Pass side rocker molding
Let me know what you have and price

I likely have all of that. Question. Headliner plastic. Is that the piece the mirror mounts to. Also rear plastic under rear glass. Is that the piece that covers the trunk lock and taillights.

Pic 1 location of bottom stainless trim
Pic 2 missing interior plastic trim under window
Pic 3 missing plastic trim between headliner and chrome interior window-roof trim

20170319_160712.jpg 20170319_160723.jpg 20170319_160735.jpg

I likely have all of that. Question. Headliner plastic. Is that the piece the mirror mounts to. Also rear plastic under rear glass. Is that the piece that covers the trunk lock and taillights.
Put pics up

Think you have it, or what do you have and price

Hood trim on nose
Lower rear quarter window trim on drivers side
Drivers arm rest to recover
Headliner plastic strip between headliner and chrome interior window trim
Rear plastic strip under rear glass interior
Rear window exterior trim
Headlight motors
Pass side rocker molding
Let me know what you have and price

I can sell you a whole car if you want for $1200.00 full of parts on car.

Dont need the car, have one now,just need the few remaining parts, mainly the hoodtrim,quarter trim,and headlight motors

I just located a complete grill with headlights, won't seperate, but PM me with an offer?
I'll have pics on Thursday, also got a ton of trim with it. If I have a piece that you need , I'll sell one piece.
Thx
Mike

I just located a complete grill with headlights, won't seperate, but PM me with an offer?
I'll have pics on Thursday, also got a ton of trim with it. If I have a piece that you need , I'll sell one piece.
Thx
Mike
I need hood trim
Lower drivers quarter trim (flat bottom of window)
Have the whole grill just missing actuator motors,but what are you asking anyways

I have a bunch of interior trim that is unbroken. I think I have the three pieces in this pile you need. Let me know...

IMG_8248.JPG IMG_8249.JPG IMG_8250.JPG

Paypal is fine as long as fees are paid by the buyer or sent as friends/family. Just verifying these are the pieces. Once verified I can give a total shipped. Thanks!

IMG_8248_LI.jpg

Thanks another PM sent for your address for shipping...

Dont know where pms are ,only getting post messages
2096 greenbriar dr los banos ca 93635

When you are logged in look to the right of your user name top of page...Will look like this..

Lonnies Rod Shop INBOX ALERTS
CLICK HERE ----------^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back