• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 66 & 67 Charger Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brake metering block, on the inner fender/frame rail?

As I live in Ontario I have turned up several rusted out parts cars while restoring my 66 Charger and I now have a crap load of parts because I strip every last component off of them right down to the trip clips, I know how hard the part you need is to find. I am not looking to get rich just support my, and other's addiction for these cars. Let me know what you need and remember my US brothers get a 30% discount on the dollar.

Cheers, Mike.
Do you have a "Headlamp hold open" switch? Thanks, let me know!

Rear bumper guards with good rubber?

I have rust bubbles developing under my vinyl roof about in the middle of the rear. Do you have any decent sections of roof that might be cut out and used as a panel? If you do, I can measure out about the location I need. I expect that 66 and 67 roofs are the same, someone can correct me. Thanks!

I have rust bubbles developing under my vinyl roof about in the middle of the rear. Do you have any decent sections of roof that might be cut out and used as a panel? If you do, I can measure out about the location I need. I expect that 66 and 67 roofs are the same, someone can correct me. Thanks!

They are the same, yes.

Hi I’m looking for the front trim piece for front fender, w/washer reservoir and the all the console latch pieces for a 66 charger. Thanks

As I live in Ontario I have turned up several rusted out parts cars while restoring my 66 Charger and I now have a crap load of parts because I strip every last component off of them right down to the trip clips, I know how hard the part you need is to find. I am not looking to get rich just support my, and other's addiction for these cars. Let me know what you need and remember my US brothers get a 30% discount on the dollar.

Cheers, Mike.
I'm looking for the chrome corner mouldings that goes on the gutter trim above the wing window.
Thanks

20220829_085009.jpg

Hi I’m looking for the front trim piece for front fender, w/washer reservoir and the all the console latch pieces for a 66 charger. Thanks
I have the long piece for the front fender but not the spear. I think I have a spare w/washer tank, will check. latch pieces I will have to check on, I know I have a full console.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back