• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 66 & 67 Charger Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there a passenger outer door mirror installed?
I have 2 oem mirrors. Might be able to find my old ad that has all photos.

B70E9595-707D-4989-AE89-2A29CE655BB2.jpeg

D33819D7-4390-4EDE-8B9D-F10D7EF3BACB.jpeg

121EF0DD-5831-43EB-B992-1AEFB537D982.jpeg

E89D64E9-6484-494B-BF0E-5F543257291F.jpeg

As I live in Ontario I have turned up several rusted out parts cars while restoring my 66 Charger and I now have a crap load of parts because I strip every last component off of them right down to the trip clips, I know how hard the part you need is to find. I am not looking to get rich just support my, and other's addiction for these cars. Let me know what you need and remember my US brothers get a 30% discount on the dollar.

Cheers, Mike.
I need two headlight limit switches for the passenger side can you help

As I live in Ontario I have turned up several rusted out parts cars while restoring my 66 Charger and I now have a crap load of parts because I strip every last component off of them right down to the trip clips, I know how hard the part you need is to find. I am not looking to get rich just support my, and other's addiction for these cars. Let me know what you need and remember my US brothers get a 30% discount on the dollar.

Cheers, Mike.
I need two headlight limit switches for 66 charger passenger side

Do you have the plastic cover for tail lights that goes in the trunk for a 66?

Hi,
Do you have the rear bumper bracket bolts? They are 7/16-14" with captured washer 1-1/4". I need four of them.
Thanks

any steering wheel center cap hold downs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back