• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66/67 Coronet grille swapping

copecharger70

Local time
3:43 PM
Reaction score
Has anyone swapped out 1967 Coronet grill with a 1966 Coronet grill does the bucket lights brackets have to be relocated, to get 66 grille installed??

Yes, they do. The buckets are different. However, if you install the 66 bucket's the grill will fit right in. As will the 66/67 Charger grills and rotating headlights.

66 buckets are more inboard and are bolted it.

67 buckets are welded in.

wait- bolt/weld might be the other way around.

Last edited:
66 buckets are more inboard and are bolted it.

67 buckets are welded in.

wait- might be the other way around.
. I may have a set of 66 buckets setting around here, I was once going to put a 66 grill in the Express. if they're his for the shipping...

Hit me up if your looking for a 66 grille. I have everything - turn signals. this included the 66 grille support vertical piece in the middle of the grille It is different than 67.

So, my 67 bucket bracket cannot be relocated? Ghost Rider you have pics of bucket brackets? How much are they. I have complete front grille assy.

So, my 67 bucket bracket cannot be relocated? Ghost Rider you have pics of bucket brackets? How much are they. I have complete front grille assy.
I will hunt them up in the morning. Cant do, right at the moment. If I do indeed have them they are free, just pay the shipping. Cheers!

Auto Transport Service
Back