• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66/67 GTX Interior WIW ? Buckets/Rear seat/NOS Dash/pan

Suregrip391

Local time
8:17 AM
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Hopefully a post like this allowed, sorry mods if it is not. I can delete.

I will have pretty much the full interior out of my 1967 GTX out and at some point up for sale. I just need to find the time..I was wondering what I could expect to get for it?

The reason it’s coming out is because my car was purchased from the second owner and he “restored” the car back in 1990. He used the wrong seat pattern ( he said the GTX repop covers and panels were not available?.) I think what I have are from a Satellite? They are actually in excellent condition and in my stash of parts, I have enough parts to make my car “correct” again.

So here is what I have....
Pair of bucket seats ( no seat backs)
Complete rear seat
Front and rear door panels
NOS dash pad. ( not installed of course) still has sticker with part number on it.

I’m not selling yet, not until it’s out so this is not a for sale ad. Just wondering what kind of price I can expect to get for those in the know? Current 66/67 pricing?

Thanks guys.....

Pictures of the parts.

D1F31C9B-F47D-4614-BEAD-79012E66DCA0.jpeg 2B4C425D-C7F8-4234-93E2-840157FC3D59.jpeg 9F24C49B-119D-4C78-8D82-7A4509AC9437.jpeg

not correct for either 66 Satellite of 67 Satellite/GTX that I'm aware of

The door panels look like 66 satellite w/ the western scroll going across the top the entire length.

the seats are definitely 66/67 front and rear. Just unsure of the covers on them. The covers may even be generic. They are in excellent condition though, like they were just done.

Auto Transport Service
Back