• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 66-67 Passenger door weatherstrip for sale - new

Status
Not open for further replies.

AR67GTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:38 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is the lower weatherstrip that goes around the door. The previous owner put too many shims behind the latch receiver on my left door and after I rebuilt hinges and remounted it and squared up the gaps, the edge of the rubber got caught in the latch and mangled up. I had to remove some shims. So I had to buy a complete set from Detroit Muscle Technologies to get a replacement. I haven’t any need for the pass side one as my old ones were almost new.

So if anyone with a 66/67 hardtop needs a replacement just for the passenger door only I’ll let you have this one for $20 plus shipping which shouldn’t be much with ground USPS. They were $110 to me with shipping. These are the good ones with the white clips already installed. I have one of the little push pins that comes with it and i think I can find another. On my car the weatherstrip at the front top only hits one of the push pin holes so that may be some sort of flaw in the reproductions or something. Probably most people don’t even install them. If interested please respond by PM.

$10 + shipping. No need to Have it sitting in a plastic storage container for the next 20 yrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back