• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66-70 floor pan supports for bucket seats.

From underneath (left side):

Take a close look at the two hat-shaped "stiffener" locations. There are TWO holes...the "thru hole" for mounting of the bucket seat frame and another hole blocked by the floor panel. This isn't readily apparent in the pictures I posted yesterday for the right side, but they are there!

Forward outboard:
View attachment 1559982

Aft outboard:
View attachment 1559983

Forward inboard:
View attachment 1559984

Aft inboard:
View attachment 1559985

================================

The factory used this style nut in case you were wondering:

View attachment 1559986View attachment 1559987

You will need a deep 1/2" socket to install them.
Extra holes covered up by floor panel.

Right side:
Screenshot_20231119-121602~2.png
Screenshot_20231119-121648~3.png

DeltaV has things pretty well covered. Need any other pictures? Just seen this.

consol bracket.jpg

console bracket 2.jpg

Last edited:
It looks like they used some additional washer/reinforced plate underneath too. That is interesting. I have not seen that before either.
I believe that is the shadow left behind when they undercoated over tape, labels, and etc. It's been a long time since I first removed the buckets (some of the undercoating peeled off), but there are no other bagged-and-tagged seat/interior parts.

I'll check my parts book and get back to you.

I’m like the guy that has never had a virgin. Every car that I have owned had many previous owners so I am not sure if what is original in some instances.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back