• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66-70 parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
1966 Belvedere convert.

Hello,

I am looking for interior and exterior trim parts for my 66 convertible. Especially the two rear chrome strips behind the doors and ahead of the gas cap trims, wind wing opening handles, horn with half circle ring, clear lenses for front turn signals. Also looking for gas cap.

Do you have any of this or other such parts?

Thanks

Martin

Last edited:
Hello,

I am looking for interior and exterior trim parts for my 66 convertible. Especially the two rear chrome strips behind the doors and ahead of the gas cap trims, wind wing opening handles, horn with half circle ring, clear lenses for front turn signals. Also looking for gas cap.

Thanks

Martin

Hi Martin. I'll check on these.

Hi, I need a 68 Charger "B Body" V8 K-Member with no damage. Do you have one? Thanks, Joe

Hello,

Thanks

Martin

Sorry Martin I didn't have any of these parts.
Thanks

Do you still have the 1970 Satellite right front fender? i am looking for one in a good or better shape. i am also looking for the bolts that hold the head light bracket to the fenders. also i will be looking for a hood in the future. 29607 for shipping geusstimate.
thanks

Do you still have the 1970 Satellite right front fender? i am looking for one in a good or better shape. i am also looking for the bolts that hold the head light bracket to the fenders. also i will be looking for a hood in the future. 29607 for shipping geusstimate.
thanks
Sorry I sold the 70 fenders.
Thanks

How about a 1967 Coronet Left tail-light housing? THANKS

Ok so how about a drives side front splash shield for a 1966 plymouth satellite 2 door? and what do you do with all the bolts removed from a front clip? i am looking for all the bolts to a 1970 plymouth Satellite font clip.

Thanks

still have the trunk hinge rods? just checking, these fit 69 B bodies? these are the torsion bars we're talking about, right?

question for ya - I bought my car with out a deck lid and the hinges were disassembled. I basically only have 2 parts per side - the weld in portions of the hinges (which are installed) and the arms that bolt into the deck lid. aside from the torsion bars and the 2 parts I have, what other parts are needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back