• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 66 Charger cluster screws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skatpak

Local time
9:31 PM
Reaction score
im looking for the cluster to dash mounting screws. there are 7 total.. 4 of 1 kind, 2 of 1 kind, and a single. Does anyone know where I can find the correct set new, or used I dont care, just need a set.

im looking for the cluster to dash mounting screws. there are 7 total.. 4 of 1 kind, 2 of 1 kind, and a single. Does anyone know where I can find the correct set new, or used I dont care, just need a set.
I imagine you must have already got the dash screws but just in case I got mine from National Moparts here in Canada but have ordered from Dante's Mopar Parts quite a bit from them and they are terrific. Usually found in a set but its always a good idea to have some kicking around as our firt gen Chargers have a billion screws:) Awesome car by the way!!

I imagine you must have already got the dash screws but just in case I got mine from National Moparts here in Canada but have ordered from Dante's Mopar Parts quite a bit from them and they are terrific. Usually found in a set but its always a good idea to have some kicking around as our firt gen Chargers have a billion screws:) Awesome car by the way!!
Thank you, actually i have not found them yet, although I have not put much time into looking.

Text me a pic of the ones you need I might have some used

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back