• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 charger ext. trim question

XMAN JR

Local time
12:26 PM
Reaction score
A friend of mine is buying a 66 charger & all the exterior trim is missing. The trim that goes on top of the fenders, doors & quarters. How hard is it going to be to find them ?

A quick ebay search seemed to say "a little tough to find & not cheap", but maybe you can find a car being parted out if you don't need perfect trim? I'm sure some 66/67 guys will chime in

I have a complete set $500 and shipping.
Hi Dino,
I was messing with the quarters today and noticed the trim did not come off easily. I understand your wanting to make sure the panels were not rusty under the trim, but at that point, you were paid and the trim was no longer yours. You should have been careful.
I found this post, so I'll take these. I see some on eBay if these are gone.

^^:popcorn:

Anyway keep in mind 66 is different than 67 on the fenders as 67 had front fender turn signals....

A friend of mine is buying a 66 charger & all the exterior trim is missing. The trim that goes on top of the fenders, doors & quarters. How hard is it going to be to find them ?
You can find, just be patient. Also make sure you get all the correct clips/connections. One such piece is a a little sleeve that ties two sections together.

$500 is a good price, I think I have 2 longer sections, but they need a little straighting

I have a couple sets of original trim for a 66 charger. Let me know what pieces you need and i can try and get them outta the back of my charger

Auto Transport Service
Back