• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 Charger Possible Buy....Opinions?

The door panels, dash board/radio/shifter indicator, headlights, taillights, and pot metal trim (including headlights, grille, C-chrome, J-chrome, headliner, window regulators, and glass can set you back. Really great road cars! Prior to installing the carpet I would HIGHLY recommend installing sound deadening over the rear wheel wells (at a minimum). These cars are a little louder inside when driving down the road due to the wheel wells being exposed to the passenger compartment.

Also, did you see this one? If you're going to swap in a modern Hemi, you can sell off the 400 and be in it for less.

https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/threads/1966-dodge-charger.127551/

This one is mine. It comes with a complete full grill. No broken tabs. A spare set of bumpers. The rear one on the car is bent. At my asking price I'll even consider throwing in a extra set of fenders and hood from another 66 that I parted out. The 400 block that comes with mine is ready for assembly.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back