• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 charger restomod?

Suicide_Scott

Local time
7:05 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone here have any pics of a 66' charger restomod? I mean one done really well?

I can only find one online that is black over red that looks nice and all the rest are close to stock.

Am I to assume that this is a rare thing to come by?

Man there was a hemi 66 resto mod at mopars by the bay...I was sick so I didn,t get alot of pics..It was candy apple red had a early style hemi hoodscoop..It said RAT KILLER on the scoop...
Petty Blue 67 gTx

I'm in the process right now with my 66. I'm eventually replacing the 440 6 pac with a 400 stroker setup But at the moment its got all the XV braceing plus a little additional structural bracing to stiffen up the chassis.
Have the Viper conversion calipers to install after that and then the Hotchkis TVS setup. out back I'll most likely stay leaf but use Calverts Mono leaf with a Rear slider and toe in the front spring mounts.
That should set up the ride for a nice tight street cruiser.

Ron
IMG_2642.jpg

i'm in the process right now with my 66. I'm eventually replacing the 440 6 pac with a 400 stroker setup but at the moment its got all the xv braceing plus a little additional structural bracing to stiffen up the chassis.
Have the viper conversion calipers to install after that and then the hotchkis tvs setup. Out back i'll most likely stay leaf but use calverts mono leaf with a rear slider and toe in the front spring mounts.

Ron
img_2642.gif

very nice!!

I'm in the process right now with my 66. I'm eventually replacing the 440 6 pac with a 400 stroker setup But at the moment its got all the XV braceing plus a little additional structural bracing to stiffen up the chassis.
Have the Viper conversion calipers to install after that and then the Hotchkis TVS setup. out back I'll most likely stay leaf but use Calverts Mono leaf with a Rear slider and toe in the front spring mounts.

Ron

I love your car Big Sugar, very cool!

Auto Transport Service
Back