• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 coronet window felt questions

Torkmnstr

Local time
3:59 PM
Reaction score
so I picked up a kit in eBay and when I got it the rear quarter window wisker side has screws to install?! The ones in the car now has clips for the install, did I get the wrong ones, I ordered for a coronet hardtop. Thanks all, I will get a pic up tomorrow.

You need to remove the inside rear sills and drill them for the new pieces. The originals are stapled at the factory. Those are the easy ones. I had to pull the backseat panels and remove the screw that goes through the glass to get the glass to drop far enough to install the outside rears. That was better than having to remove the rear glass entirely.

This months Mopar Action has a Q&A in their tech section about this same problem. August 2016 edition.

Do you have that issue? Can you send me a pic of the article? Thanks.

Here is the article.

IMG_1104[1].JPG IMG_1105[1].JPG IMG_1106[1].JPG

Not sure how to spin them...tilt your head?

Right on man. I read it just fine, that makes sense now. I will have to pull off the metal on top and drill holes and screw on. Kind of a pain but it's gotta be done! Thanks again for the sharp eye on the article man!

I need to find a set for a 2 door sedan....anybody know a good vendor?

Auto Transport Service
Back