• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD '66 Dodge Coronet 500 $12,900

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just wheels

Local time
4:05 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
'66 Dodge Coronet 500 PRICE REDUCED FROM $12,900

Good driver
318 all original, buckets console, Automatic, power steering, new tires and wheels, new power front disc brakes, front suspension rebuilt, new leaf springs, fender tag intact,

$12,900 In Tampa, Title in hand Rear 1.jpgC5.jpgEngine booster.jpgc3a.jpgCoronet 1.jpgCoronet 5.jpgC3.jpg

Last edited:
WOW, If it was not so far away for me, I would take it. It's a beauty.

Have a member in the area check it out for you then ship it if you like it.

No rust, can't see any evidence of accidents, underneath looks like original undercoating. Car is very original. Body has some small door dings, all trim is there, one ding around headlamp. Its 50 years old, I do not think the body has been repaired, most of paint look original.

your number isn't listed can you get it to me with any other pictures you have? ........Please do NOT post email addresses here as per site rules - use the Private Message function.

Last edited by a moderator:
Price reduced.....first $11,900 takes it. Bought another car need garage space, wife's van out of garage and she is not happy.

NADA value = $13,560
Haggerty = $13,500

Hello Just Wheels... I just messaged you.
Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back