• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 66 plymouth satellite interior parts combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

superbyrd

Local time
12:07 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
i am going a different direction on my bellvedere, so, not going to use any of this. i have the entire bucket seat combo from a 66 satellite. the front bucket seats have all tracks in excellent shape, new legendary seat foams, and new legendary black seat covers, seat backs and chrome are in great shape. rear seat has new covers, comes with 2-piece center console with nice top and lid plates. not broken or damaged. comes with the full hump cut from the satellite, with all console brackets and floor shifter with linkage. last but not least, a floor shift steering column to complete the change-over. not separating. price is $1500 for all of it.

sattyseat001.jpg sattyseat002.jpg sattyseat003.jpg sattyseat004.jpg sattyseat005.jpg sattyseat006.jpg sattyseat007.jpg sattyseat008.jpg sattyseat0010.jpg sattyseat0011.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back