• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 b body scoop ?

Just my opinion and everyone has one...I like Welderboy's scoop the best, his is a 66 car. I think that although the RO WO scoops fit theses cars very well, they are everywhere, his is functional and different and still very suited to the body style.. I believe it's based off the old mopar prostock style scoop.....
attachment.jpg

I believe the springs are inboard to the frame and it's mini tubbed,. I have raced at a track rental with him, and even looked under the car but I can't remember exactly...old age I guess...lol

i had the same scoop on my 69 back in the day and really liked it. this is the first time i've seen one on a 66. not bad at all...that car just looks like it wants to start a fight!

its House of Kolor Tangelo Pearl, thanks always feels good to get an attaboy

Well, there goes the rhymes with orange joke...Ha! And yes...attaboys are good and deserved. Need to post pic's when she's all buttoned up eh!

Auto Transport Service
Back