• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 67' Belvedere 2 Printed Circuit Board

Auggie56

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:14 AM
Reaction score
Need the right one. Tried to solder it but it's right where the socket tap contacts the damage.

Thanks

I probably have what you need. Explain right one, or a picture.

20240415_152924.jpg

Sounds like passenger side.

That would be the top one in the picture I posted. I have both and can look at the condition this week.

Mine has one pin missing, but is otherwise in good shape. If you want to discuss it, send me a PM.

I bought the brand new ebay ones a hundred years ago for my 67 a-body, trouble free since.

Mine has one pin missing, but is otherwise in good shape. If you want to discuss it, send me a PM.
Thanks, Jerry but with a pin missing it would cause a further problem. Mine has two dash lights none functioning. Thanks.

I have several spare 67 clusters. I can take a look at their circuit boards this weekend if you are still needing one. Let me know

I have this cluster. Boards look good with no missing or broken pins. Came from a car I used to own and worked at the time, but I have not tested it since. PM me if interested.

20240427_085825.jpg

20240427_085820.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back