• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 67 Belvedere 4 door parting out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you have a radio and how is the condition

Heater box, $75.00 plus the shipping. Still have front bench seat lite blue no rips or tears. $100.00 prefer pickup to big to ship.

Hi, Interested in the whole rear frame assembly. Rear frame rails, cross members and leaf perches. are you interested in selling those and would you be willing to ship? i can pay the shipping cost!

Thank you

Know it may be too late, but I need just the taillight lenses, driver's side. Doesn't have to be perfect. Thanks

Still got the passenger side front door? Is the glass still in it? Do you have the front driver's side door glass as well? Ship to 37150.

Looking for the passenger side reveal moulding tab that screws in the door jamb and slides into the ends of the lower reveal moulding on the front windshield.

Still got the passenger side front door? Is the glass still in it? Do you have the front driver's side door glass as well? Ship to 37150.
Sorry devron, I lost track of this post when the site was revamped. I still have all the glass but only have the door skins. One partial and one complete. I can't remember which I used sections from to fix mine. I'll check tomorrow. PM me if still interested.

Looking for the passenger side reveal moulding tab that screws in the door jamb and slides into the ends of the lower reveal moulding on the front windshield.
I'm not quite sure what you are looking for but the car only had the rocker panel molding. Can you post a picture of where it goes to clarify, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back