• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 67 Belvedere /6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Hall

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:30 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
20190330_171136.jpg
Parting out 1967 Belvedere /6, automatic car. It has 2 good front fenders, 1 good door, the other door is usable and no rust. One rear quarter has a few pin holes, the other is solid. It has the small rearend. I haven't gotten under it to see what transmission it has, but I'm sure it was the minimum to move it down the road. Odometer shows 49XXX miles and I have no idea how many times its been around. As of now its a complete car other than what you see missing. The wheels and tires don't go, but I have the rims and the 4 flats that were on it when I picked it up. The trunk lid is good the hood is questionable on the front edge. The dash is intact and uncut, but the dash pad is shot. The floor pans have rust through and I haven't cleaned out the trunk to see its condition. The spare is in the trunk but you might as well say its a rim as the tire is probably like the 4 I pulled off the car. Surface rust on all top surfaces but around the windshield and rear glass it looks solid. Looks like someone tried to snatch the rear bumper off, but the front is a good core. Grill and headlight bezels are decent and the trunk tail panel is decent. Taillights and bezels are busted. Lots and lots of usable parts or a donor car. All glass looks good except the scratched windshield. Ask your questions and I will get the answers. The whole car now $1900 or inquire about parts prices. Once parts start going I can no longer sell as a whole .
20190330_123028.jpg
20190330_172121.jpg
20190330_171002.jpg

View attachment 742102 Parting out 1967 Belvedere /6, automatic car. It has 2 good front fenders, 1 good door, the other door is usable and no rust. One rear quarter has a few pin holes, the other is solid. It has the small rearend. I haven't gotten under it to see what transmission it has, but I'm sure it was the minimum to move it down the road. Odometer shows 49XXX miles and I have no idea how many times its been around. As of now its a complete car other than what you see missing. The wheels and tires don't go, but I have the rims and the 4 flats that were on it when I picked it up. The trunk lid is good the hood is questionable on the front edge. The dash is intact and uncut, but the dash pad is shot. The floor pans have rust through and I haven't cleaned out the trunk to see its condition. The spare is in the trunk but you might as well say its a rim as the tire is probably like the 4 I pulled off the car. Surface rust on all top surfaces but around the windshield and rear glass it looks solid. Looks like someone tried to snatch the rear bumper off, but the front is a good core. Grill and headlight bezels are decent and the trunk tail panel is decent. Taillights and bezels are busted. Lots and lots of usable parts or a donor car. All glass looks good except the scratched windshield. Ask your questions and I will get the answers. The whole car now $1900 or inquire about parts prices. Once parts start going I can no longer sell as a whole .View attachment 742094 View attachment 742098 View attachment 742099
Are the headlight bezels still available.

need couple things if possible---vent window pivot on drivers side--the "J" hooks at the bottom of the vent/side glass channel--these are down inside the door near the bottom--also a passenger side inner fender splash shield--the shield that is closest to the door

need couple things if possible---vent window pivot on drivers side--the "J" hooks at the bottom of the vent/side glass channel--these are down inside the door near the bottom--also a passenger side inner fender splash shield--the shield that is closest to the door
I'm trying to keep the doors intact. I will look at the splash shield tomorrow and give you a price once I know the condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back