• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'67 Belvedere Bumper

macdiesel

Local time
9:00 PM
Reaction score
Anybody know who makes a good chrome front bumper for '67 Belvedere's?

No but if you do let me know!!!! There is a place here in Dallas Texas that was willing to redo mine for like $300 each

hah update from earlier!! i got a company that will do each bumper for $125 economy plating (972) 285-5112.

hah update from earlier!! i got a company that will do each bumper for $125 economy plating (972) 285-5112.

How's the Quality. ........ I use Tri-City in Tennessee, It's 335.00 per bumper for Show Quality, .......Their work is AWESOME.............Ten times better than those "Boyz" in California. :grin:

Hey 69 hemicoronet, how good are they in tennessee at at straightening out bumpers? Mine is not creased, but it does have 2 places in it where the previous owner ran into something. Can't find a replacement so I want to have mine repaired and rechromed.

Those prices sound great,maybe it's time to re-do mine and take the glass bumpers OFF!!Nothing looks better than good chrome.You guys have used those venders with good results??????????

Man ,the cheapest here in calif is 600 bucks each...I guess thats what i get for living here!!!
Petty Blue 67 GTX

Auto Transport Service
Back