• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Belvedere Wagon, spring shackles-bushings?

origcharger

Local time
5:26 PM
Reaction score
Obviously a different setup from the non wagon b bodies, anyone found replacement bushings for the top of shackle that will work?

IMG_0172.jpeg

I ended up buying three sets of bushings and cutting the flange off two bushings to use in the center of the wider top shackle

Want another 67 wagon? Its time to sell my white 67 Belvedere II 318 wagon. I've decided to restore a different 67 Belvedere wagon instead. The engine is a 1985 318 rebuilt eight years ago. Modern ac components have replaced the original ac parts. Dual exhaust and new gas tank done at the same time as the engine rebuild. Body does have some rust and filler. Paint is old, thick and cracked. Solid frame, solid floor pan, but floor of cargo compartment under the cargo floor has had rust that has been fiberglassed as has the bottom of the spare tire well in the right quarter panel. The worst rust on the car is the tailgate. Bottom of the tailgate is rotted out, but, I have a better, more restorable tailgate that will go with the car if I get my asking price (or close to it). For those who have Facebook, there's many more pictures here.

Facebook
Facebook
1694817158711.png

Here's the ad for it on Facebook Marketplace.

Auto Transport Service
Back