• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Charger exhaust tailpipe hanger(insulator)?

Dean Prevolos

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:50 AM
Reaction score
Yesterday I opened my new exhaust system box from yearone and I did not have the insulator/hanger in the box for the end of the tailpipes. I see in my parts book and on the YEARONE diagram(see attached) that there is a hanger that secures the tailpipe at end. I will call Yearone Monday but thought I would ask the Forum if anyone knows the correct assembly for the 67 Charger tailpipes? I also attached a photo I found online of a 67 Charger tailpipe.
Any help is appreciated.

Hemi exhaust system diagram highlighted.png Exhaust tips.jpg Exhaust Part book illustration.JPG

You can buy the hanger and strap clamp separately from Accurate Exhaust. I assume they are reasonably accurate.

Did the hemi exhaust include a resonator from factory? Accurate shows them but curious to if this was for different model

Not for 66 and 67. Not sure exactly when they were phased in from 68 on.

Auto Transport Service
Back