• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Charger headlight woes

If I recall its much like a turn signal flasher, once it heats up the bimetal spring opens the contacts . And those contacts get crusty. And then you have resistance. Poor performance

If I recall its much like a turn signal flasher, once it heats up the bimetal spring opens the contacts . And those contacts get crusty. And then you have resistance. Poor performance
That sounds like your onto something! I am going to get the wife involved tommorow and have her throw the switch inside as I measure the motor amperage draw and will pop back with the figures. My motors seem to both work at the same speed altough the drivers side starts the roll first I imagine being first in the series could be normal. Thanks to everyone on here I used to live in Toronto and moved out to the boonies here so very much on my own lol and dont want to damage the poor old girl.

Auto Transport Service
Back