• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'67 charger side lites?

charger10

Local time
10:20 AM
Reaction score
SAM_0956.JPG
SAM_0957.JPG
I have been told that '67 charger never had side lites. is this correct? would these have been done at dealer?
thanks

Last edited:
68 was the first year for side marker lights.

As Jerry Hall said. Those are 68 lights, and were "one year" only. I believe they were called Port-Hole. Also not sure what color your car is, but plum crazy was not a color option. IMO, it looks pretty good.

SAM_0188.JPG
As Jerry Hall said. Those are 68 lights, and were "one year" only. I believe they were called Port-Hole. Also not sure what color your car is, but plum crazy was not a color option. IMO, it looks pretty good.
ok, thanks. I don't know if someone put different fenders on or just cut them in. ya, I knew plum crazy wasn't till '68 but like it. the color doesn't come through real good in pics.
this is what the side marker lites looked like when I got the car.

Last edited:
I understand. I really like plum crazy too. No hard feelings. As far as the lights go, they PROBABLY cut them and put them in. I just searched pictures of 67 Chargers and Coronets, and I didn't see anything like those lights. Especially on Coronets. If you still have them look for a number. Maybe it'll have one then you could really tell. Could they possibly be Ford lights? Otherwise I don't know what to tell you.

Auto Transport Service
Back