• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 67 Coronet 1/4 Panel R/T Emblems

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildEarp

Local time
1:52 AM
Reaction score
I know, I know. Good luck right!? Im looking for a pair of drivers quality 1/4 panel R/T emblems. The 67 specific ones (PN 2839636). There's a NOS pair on ebay right now, but I have a feeling I wont win, or it will go for way more than I can do. But it made me think that I still need to track down a few for my car. (By the way, yes its a true R/T car its going on, just trying to piece back a bit of a basket case that was disassembled probably 25 years ago, and many parts have been lost over the years...) THANKS!

I may have a set. I can look at condition tomorrow and get a picture or two. I won't make a price until I know how good they are. Wish me luck on locating them, as I only think I know where I put them 7 or 8 years ago.

I may have a set. I can look at condition tomorrow and get a picture or two. I won't make a price until I know how good they are. Wish me luck on locating them, as I only think I know where I put them 7 or 8 years ago.

Thanks, and I appreciate it. And good luck!

There’s a member here from FL that posts a lot of 67 parts. Emblems being some items I remember seeing. Check the for sale section. Can’t remember the name... Tony something, not the guy in DE.

There’s a member here from FL that posts a lot of 67 parts. Emblems being some items I remember seeing. Check the for sale section. Can’t remember the name... Tony something, not the guy in DE.

Tony George is the guy your thinking of...

Thanks guys for the Tony George lead. Not sure how I missed his sale posts, I thought I had scoured this site thoroughly for these things!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back