67 Coronet 440 Taillight Lens

Exterior Body, Paint, Trim, Chrome

1. retmsg

retmsg Member

Local Time:
    2:59 AM
    I need help locating both the left and right tail light lens for my '67 Coronet 440. The lens I have now are cracked. I've been looking on the internet and have found the majority of them are cracked.

Does anyone know if I could use the standard Coronet lens fit? If so, I could epoxy my good chrome rings to the center portion.

Do the Coronet R/T lens fit the taillight mounting bracket for the Coronet 440?

Looking for any possibly solution.

2. SDCoronet

SDCoronet Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:59 PM
    It took me quite a while to find a semi-decent pair for sale here, and I think you are just gonna have to keep and eye out wait for a deal. They also come up once in a while on ebay, but the prices tend to go up quite a bit for nice examples.

Before I found my current pair, I seriously considered trying to making my own silicone molds and the making own duplicate one-piece lenses (mold the whole shape including the chrome). I might still try one of these days.

Good Luck finding a pair.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.