• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 67 Coronet 500 Gen3 5.7 Hemi project for sale/trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Don

Local time
1:06 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
67 coronet 500, RR1 daffodil yellow, 58k orig miles, car originally from TN. Has had one repaint, older paint but shines very nice and shows well. Few rust bubbles popping up but barely noticeable...its not a show car but a good good daily driver quality to enjoy at the cruises. Car is a factory AC car, has front disc brakes, black bucket seat console interior in very nice shape...no rips or tears, carpet good, dash good, rear panel good etc...has aftermarket radio and new speakers. all gauges work except fuel. needs a new sending unit, but gauge does work. Car is a rolling project, complete car minus the motor and transmission were removed. Was originally a 273 with a 904 trans. drove great...it was just tired, and leaked everywhere so it was time to pull it out and upgrade.....and wallah! the hemi project was born.
Car sits on new 17x7, 17x8 rev classic wheels and new tires. no rubbing, drove and rode great before pulling engine.

Included in project sale:
Engine:
04 5.7 hemi out of a Durango with 40k miles. indy cylinder head modman intake for carb. I recently had a professional shop install a 260H comp cam, valve springs, and new timing chain. Milodon oil pan and pick up tube for the coronet specific application. New TTI ceramic coated headers, new from Chrysler 45 degree oil filter assembly, MSD hemi6 ignition controller with wire harness, and computer program disc. Currently has Durango cast manifolds on it. Engine was running and driving when I bought it last year. no issues and now is fresh with cam swap and ready to drop in. You will just need to add your carb. Engine will come with alternator, belts, fan, starter, flex plate. Car recently had frame ties installed, new fuel line, new brake lines from rear of car to engine bay.

Transmission:
factory 904 automatic out of car, was rebuilt with all new internals, hardened shafts, shift kit etc...but a professional transmission shop known for race/speed transmissions. the correct flex plate and starter come with package that bolts the transmission direct to the engine with no spacers or goofy adapters. fresh zero miles ready to drop in with new transmission mount included.

Extra Misc Parts:
all stock original parts taken off car, bolts, starters, electrical, wiring, fans, etc...all in boxes and marked.
two fans
aluminum radiator and shroud
hemi crank, a few rods, pistons, main caps, old cam, lifters...
starters
front wing glasses, ones in car are in good shape, these were just a tad better....and im a hoarder.
all parts go, clean out my garage....if it gos with car its gone....may even throw in a puppy and a kid or two.

bought a new house, lost garage space, no shop, no time, kids in sports, life happens, etc....nice project for someone who is wanting to do a hemi swap, most of the research and hard parts hunting is done. just needs the engine bay painted and your ready to rock n roll installing all the new parts. my loss is your gain.

Would entertain trades on complete running driving cars or trucks. new or old... I just don't have the space or time or money for a project of anykind right now. no bikes or boats....not my thing.
you can call or text 270 300 2157 anytime. or you can message me on here also.
car is located in Elizabethtown, Ky. Center of the state.....
asking $13,500 for everything....all go's.
I have way more invested, taking a loss but I want to be reasonable....

you can check my thread out in the New Hemi Engine Swap section, plenty of pics and project thread there.

- - - Updated - - -

more pics

Attachments

• IMG_1951.JPG
    IMG_1951.JPG
    132.9 KB · Views: 795
  • IMG_1955.JPG
    IMG_1955.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 697
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 730
  • IMG_1720.JPG
    IMG_1720.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 710
  • IMG_1717.JPG
    IMG_1717.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 602
  • withdrawels1.jpg
    withdrawels1.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 616
  • hemihome.JPG
    hemihome.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 606
  • 20140809_121032.jpg
    20140809_121032.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 911
  • coronetcorn7.jpg
    coronetcorn7.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 616
  • glendale2.jpg
    glendale2.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 603
  • glendale1.jpg
    glendale1.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 610
  • mercantile2.jpg
    mercantile2.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 601
  • ssssss.jpg
    ssssss.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 609
  • photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 609
I have a 1936 Dodge street rod I would trade you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back