• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 67 Coronet 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparlouie

Local time
5:44 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Here we go again. I have a very Original Survivor Coronet. I retain ALL Factory Original parts! Engine,2.94 posi, Hood, wheels/caps. It now has a MoPar Performance Crate Engine. A 360 Magunum, 380 Horse version, rebuilt original 727, 3.91 Posi rear. Hedman Headers, edelbrock 750, Flowmasters thru 2 1/2 pipes. Re-chromed bumpers, rebuilt radiator, 3 core. Orinal Vinal Top, and 95 % black interior is also original, and very, very nice! This is a NO Radio package 500 Coronet, that's has buckets, and buddy seat along with tinted glass instead of radio! R A R E. One repaint about 26 uyears ago, as I have owned it that long, and have History of it from Day one. Very nice cruise car. 4000 miles on all new parts. Will trade for B/B 65 Coronet. Up or Down. $12,500 for the car. Will make a package deal.

Attachments

• 100_0733.jpg
    100_0733.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 1,361
  • 100_3341.jpg
    100_3341.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 1,254
Connecticut, down TR 395, S.eastren corner. East Bum Fulk.

That's not too far from my corner of the woods. I'm thinking and recounting my funds.
Ken

Spring is here guys! For all you winter shoppers who were waiting for me to get her outta her winter haven! Had alot of interest until now when the weather has turned for the better! This is a nice REALLY nice mostly original (one repaint only) Car! NO RADIO PACKAGE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back