• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 coronet car cover

John H

Local time
9:42 PM
Reaction score
I just took delivery of a new Budge Car Cover Model RB-4 for a B Body and it is too tight for my 67 Coronet 440 drop top. I talked to them and they said it should fit but it is way too tight. In fact we ripped it trying to pull it on. They are sending me a refund... Thank god.

What is everyone else using in the $150. It's garaged...

Not sure what they cost now but I have a few of the California Car Covers DusTop model. I think there might be another vendor that carry the same thing.

Not sure what they cost now but I have a few of the California Car Covers DusTop model. I think there might be another vendor that carry the same thing.
A lot more! I have one on my 66 Belvedere SW and it fits great.
Mike

I use a couple of old, but soft king-sized comforters for my Coronet. They cover the hood, trunk, and prt of the F/R windshields. It's in my shop 98% of the time.

My old - like 30+ years old - Calif Car Covers - on my RRs at left - have been great but are finally getting threadbare.
I haven't found anything like them now; the current stuff all have elastic or are a thicker material.

Last edited:
I think these came from car covers.com, being rated for outdoor use they should last a long time in the garage. They fit well and keep the dust off…

478E078C-9FB1-4FA8-A9C0-5F9DF9C1F5B7.jpeg
85FC75D0-5736-4A03-8A69-EC09037BD3C6.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back