• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 67 coronet Fender R/T emblems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Hinton

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:04 PM
Reaction score
want to buy from someone ..........Any condition, please contact me.

Some one recently had a pair of 1969 Charger/Coronet R/T signs for sale. These went on stripe delete cars. I think they are the same or very close. They are not flat on the back, since they must mount over a body crease line. Try the Charger forum. I have a 67 R/T myself.

You should have this as a WTB ( want to buy ) thread instead of For Sale

There are some reproductions at yearone. I don't know how good the quality is. I have an original 2839636 67 r/t emblem and a 2901812 (repro?) emblem that came with my car in a box. The 2901812 looks pretty close to the original 2839636 and the mounting studs are the same width apart. I have a few other r/t emblems and some of them aren't curved and the studs spacing is different on some. Unfortunately mine aren't for sale but i just wanted to share the fitment info.

https://www.yearone.com/Product/chrysler-b-body/vc1812/CrossSell

Those are all 1967 R/T pieces. The first one, 2785451, is for front grill, second one, 2839636, is for rear quarter, third one, 2839637, is for trunk lid.

the 626 is the one for the quarter panel, the other ones go in the grill and deck panel, the 626 fits perfect, the newer ones(69) are not shaped right and stick out on the quarter panel and will catch the towel.....

I have the set for my 67 and a NOS set still in box I will find them and get pic posted

Hey sorry DGE been a bit crazy here with a family issue so I havent been on much will look for them this weekend im sure I know where they are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back