• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 coronet rt cluster

Skatpak

Local time
2:46 PM
Reaction score
I'm looking for some help, I have this cluster in my shop for repair/ restoration it needs a front bearing which is a plastic bushing that the stem of the speedo needle goes through and keeps it centered. And yes I want this post here in this forum.
I'm told this is a common issue that the bearing breaks.
1. Is there a replacement out there anywhere that anyone knows about?
2. Does anyone make them or know someone that can or will?
3. When I'm ready to buy one I'll than post it in the parts wanted thread. At this point I'm only looking for info. Todd

IMG_20230521_213325480.jpg

Glad to see you are doing more than 66-67 Charger clusters.

Watchmakers have an incredible selection of bearings and bushings to do their work. They are made of brass and semi-precious stone, but I don't think any are plastic, but if they are, it will be an hard plastic.

Screenshot 2023-05-28 at 7.36.00 AM.png

I'm looking for some help, I have this cluster in my shop for repair/ restoration it needs a front bearing which is a plastic bushing that the stem of the speedo needle goes through and keeps it centered. And yes I want this post here in this forum.
I'm told this is a common issue that the bearing breaks.
1. Is there a replacement out there anywhere that anyone knows about?
2. Does anyone make them or know someone that can or will?
3. When I'm ready to buy one I'll than post it in the parts wanted thread. At this point I'm only looking for info. Todd
I have a quick question. When this cluster is put back into the bezel, does the metal grounding strip go between the bezel and the cluster housing or on top?

Not sure of the right answer . I have that cluster on a shelf in my garage . If you can't fix this one ,let me know .

Auto Transport Service
Back