• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB '67 Coronet Taillight Pigtail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stonehengeheel

Local time
11:50 AM
Reaction score
Got a rusted taillight bulb I can't get out from the socket. Anyone have one to sell or know where I can find one? I don't want to buy a whole wiring harness like I am seeing on line. Thanks.

Break the bulb and pull out the brass bulb end with needle nose pliers and spray WD-40 in socket, you may be able to save yours.................

Works for me................sometimes!

I taught my wife how to do it in the house on a full size bulb with a potato...and the candle style bulb with a carrot...Neither one conduct so she could do it live! LOL

You usually have to turn, twist and mangle the base of the bulb to get it out. Then if the spring base is ok your back in business, if not, buying a pigtail anyway

Went the pigtail route. After a week of PBR I was able to pull the bulb base out. Too much rust so I made the right choice.

7.00 plus 3.00 ship

Coronet Taillight.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back