• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR TRADE 67 Dart with Edelbrock headed 340 and 4 speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

duster360

Local time
3:30 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Just thinking about this at the moment. Just depends on whats out there. I am thinking about trying to trade my 67 Dart for a B body. Looking for:
1. 65-67 Plymouth belvedere or satellite
2. 65 dodge coronet
My car is a 67 Dart. I have replaced the fuel tank and put in stainless fuel lines. Stainless brake lines and added 11 x 2 1/2" drum brakes on the 8 3/4 rear. Has suregrip chunk. Rebuilt the front suspension and steering. Added disc brakes on front. has rebuilt 833 4 speed trans. Centerforce clutch. The engine is apart at the moment but has all new parts to put it together. It is a stock stroke 340 with Edelbrock heads, comp cam, srp pistons, hughes roller rockers, edelbrock air gap intake and headers. I am sure there are things I forgot to mention. I have other stuff to throw in to sweeten the deal if it helps with the trade. All depends on what you have. If you are interested and have a possible trade, I will answer all your questions. I haven't posted on Bbodiesonly much, but have a lot on Abodiesonly if you want to check my stats and have been a member there since 2008.

image-jpeg.1714976308

I wish I had something to trade you. I really like the dart.

I like that coupe you have , but its not quite what I am looking for.

Interior picture. It is not a perfect car but is extremely solid. It is a factory undercoated car. The gauges in the floor are the ones mounted in the car now.

The countdown has begun. I will be assembling the engine in a few weeks and when that happens the car will no longer be up for grabs. I am hoping I can find a 65 Coronet trade between now and then. If not, I will be finishing my Dart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back