• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Dodge Charger 1/4 mile video...

Nice Charger! I remember going to Napierville many times when I was a "kid" in the mid-nineties. The beer was strong, and my god , the girls were beautiful! Too bad I couldn't talk to a damn one of them, between the beer and the language barrier.

nice run! what are the other two lanes to the right of you on the track for?

Lovely! Is that KK-1 color?

What driveline specs? 12s on street tires is impressive

Great car and great color! . I love turquoise. My 1967 Coronet is LL1 Dark Turquoise. Thanks for posting.

nice run! what are the other two lanes to the right of you on the track for?

Good question... I really don't know why the two lanes are for...

- - - Updated - - -

Lovely! Is that KK-1 color?

What driveline specs? 12s on street tires is impressive

Yes KK-1

You probably means transmission components...

I use 2400 rpm B&M Holeshot, may be with the stock torque converter I can have a better start!!! (Difficult to gage the power to the street tires).
Transgo TF-2 reprogramming kit,
A&A 5800 rpm governor,
Mopar transmission deep pan,
3.23 Sure-grip.

Nice pass with a sweet car! Nice to see them stretch their legs now and then!

What about the engine? What is it and whats done to it?

What about the engine? What is it and whats done to it?

air cleaner 001.jpg

Ok, here my recipe...
400 block, 400 rods, 440 crank
Mr Six-Pack cam,
Eddy's Rpm Heads + Performer Rpm intake manifold
4000lbs Dodge Charger can go into 12s with street tires and 3.23

View attachment 296226

Ok, here my recipe...
400 block, 400 rods, 440 crank
Mr Six-Pack cam,
Eddy's Rpm Heads + Performer Rpm intake manifold
4000lbs Dodge Charger can go into 12s with street tires and 3.23

Is that a mock up picture before you got it running? I was so impressed with the stock look like I will go for I was zooming in to see what intake and I see no intake bolts lol

IMG_0028.jpg
Is that a mock up picture before you got it running? I was so impressed with the stock look like I will go for I was zooming in to see what intake and I see no intake bolts lol

Yes i agree no intake bolts...
but this photo was taken during set up for air cleaner to hood clearance with Edelbrock Rpm intake manifold.
See the clay on top of air cleaner, I can have a good clearance with a drop air cleaner base ...

View attachment 297451

Yes i agree no intake bolts...
but this photo was taken during set up for air cleaner to hood clearance with Edelbrock Rpm intake manifold.
See the clay on top of air cleaner, I can have a good clearance with a drop air cleaner base ...

Im lovin it man! What a great idea for clearance but keep the factory looking dual snorkel!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back