• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 GT Dart

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparEd

Local time
2:45 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Selling the wifes dart.
The car is a 4sp SB forty over, black interior needing some help most seat covers front and rear, new head liner. Car was a automatic but first owner changed over to stick. Have build sheet/fender tag Origanal 273 block, rear end. Have extras stuff, mag covers,set of Alum rims and tires(new). Floors solid and frame never seen salt /winter. Car does need some work in qurters. no mud/bondo in car all metal all chrome there.
I did research car. Have talk to the second owner who bought it from his father in-law(first owner). I bought from the 3rd owner who never drove it got sent over sea's(military). So I'm the 4th owner. It does drive was going to bring it to Nats (WAS):(
Asking 8000.00

Have pictures just got find them in the computer, Crash to many times.

Sorry I would of posted this on this On the A-Body site. Still waiting for my pas word , I lost it.

100_1103.jpg

The GT is off the market. The wife desided not to sell.
Thanks to everbody that was looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back