• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'67 Belvedere bench seat

440BelII

Local time
5:42 AM
Reaction score
I picked up a '67 Belvedere II project . I have the rear seat but it was missing the front bench seat. I've been searching for one without much luck. I did have a seat offered to me that the owner claimed it was from a '65 Belvedere. Is the '67 bench seat a one year item or do other years fit? I want to use '67 seat covers on the seats . If anyone knows, your input would be appreciated.

Pretty sure 66 and 67 are the same. I would not be a bit surprised to find that 64 and 65 could work.

66 all the way to 1970 will work and have the same seat track bolt hole spacing.

At some point they got latches to prevent the seat backs from flipping forward during hard braking (66 does NOT have them).

IIRC 70 seat tracks are different but will work.

66 seat tracks are adjustable for height and forward/backward. All others are not.

Last edited:
I picked up a '67 Belvedere II project . I have the rear seat but it was missing the front bench seat. I've been searching for one without much luck. I did have a seat offered to me that the owner claimed it was from a '65 Belvedere. Is the '67 bench seat a one year item or do other years fit? I want to use '67 seat covers on the seats . If anyone knows, your input would be appreciated.
If you are looking for a seat you need to start a parts wanted thread.

Also be aware that Jan 1 1969 and later have mandatory "head rests".

Prior to that they were optional and somewhat rare, as well as being different.

If you are looking for a seat you need to start a parts wanted thread.
I am looking for a seat. The purpose of this post is to find out information about what years of cars will fit. I believe the member that responded about having a seat was asked to respond by private message. I already have a wanted post for a seat. I think I've covered all the bases.

I am looking for a seat. The purpose of this post is to find out information about what years of cars will fit. I believe the member that responded about having a seat was asked to respond by private message. I already have a wanted post for a seat. I think I've covered all the bases.
It sure looks like it has turned into a sale/wanted thread with parts being offered. Carterafb started it. It's good that you suggested a PM but of course he posted a photo.

That's out of my control. All I was asking for was what other cars could contribute a front seat besides a '67

Auto Transport Service
Back