• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 gtx, 32k orig.,426hemi,100% factory,build sheet,doc's,real deal!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

QTR MILE

Local time
12:00 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Oh Yeah, I have 1of only a few left. This car is 100% original (belts,exhaust,etc). This car is a true suv. car that has been in heated garages since new. The car 32K orig miles, PP1 Bright Red and Black Vin.Top. The car is Rust Free, Build Sheet under seat, Chrys. Historical Soc. Documented. I tried a hundred times to contact and pay Govier but never returns calls, I hear that his MO lately. Anyway the car is in original condition, not perfect but a true survivor.The car needs D/S Fender repainted(Faded, no body work), Vinyl Top and a Headliner. Runs and drives awesome. If you are interested please call me only please no know it alls or picture collectors. I know what I have. I want $75K cash not a dime less. The car is valued at $169K. Hello again to all!!! Happy New Year. I had posted my Hemi GTX here awhile back and saw other replies to my post and I must say I was dissapointed in some of the attitudes. Yes placing Pic's is great for selling however honestly sick of all the Pic collectors and B/S artists I have talked to here and other places so I am tired. I do appreciate all the inquiries about my car and for the serious buyer I will send pic's but not for the heck of it. I did meet Billy from South Carolina on this site and he is a serious guy and he is a standup guy. If you are interested I would love to talk to you. If you are interested you will work for the car you want like I and others do. Thank you all and God Bless, Thanks, Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Yeah, I have 1of only a few left. This car is 100% original (belts,exhaust,etc). This car is a true suv. car that has been in heated garages since new. The car 32K orig miles, PP1 Bright Red and Black Vin.Top. The car is Rust Free, Build Sheet under seat, Chrys. Historical Soc. Documented. I tried a hundred times to contact and pay Govier but never returns calls, I hear that his MO lately. Anyway the car is in original condition, not perfect but a true survivor.The car needs D/S Fender repainted(Faded, no body work), Vinyl Top and a Headliner. Runs and drives awesome. If you are interested please call me only please no know it alls or picture collectors. I know what I have. I want $75K cash not a dime less. The car is valued at $169K.
Hello again to all!!! Happy New Year. I had posted my Hemi GTX here awhile back and saw other replies to my post and I must say I was dissapointed in some of the attitudes. Yes placing Pic's is great for selling however honestly sick of all the Pic collectors and B/S artists I have talked to here and other places so I am tired. I do appreciate all the inquiries about my car and for the serious buyer I will send pic's but not for the heck of it. I did meet Billy from South Carolina on this site and he is a serious guy and he is a standup guy. If you are interested I would love to talk to you. If you are interested you will work for the car you want like I and others do. Thank you all and God Bless, Thanks, Joe

I am sure many reading your ad would say the same of you.

Sometimes an inquiry can lead to a sale of a friend of that person.

What is with the reluctance to send pictures?

I would suggest that you prepare an email with all of your pictures attached with any additional info a buyer may want. Email it to yourself and when you have an inquiry you an simply forward it to them. It will take less than a minute of your time.

Otherwise you may be overlooking a REAL buyer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi "696pack, First I would like to say Hello and thanks for the suggestions regarding my Ad. There is no attitude here on my part and apoligize if that appeared to be the feeling. I have 2 Hemi Cars and am tired of posting pic's with the ad and getting asked for even more, then being told by "Know it All's" about what I already know. Also last time I posted Pic's they wound up being used on Ebay for a scam auction. If someone wants pic's, I need there ID as I am not going through anymore nonsense. I do not need the money so if the cars stays here than thats ok. I will bring the GTX to Barrett-Jackson next year and sell it there if need be. I have had several people on this site talk to me and been sent pic's doing it my way. Once again Thank you for the ideas. Joe

Hi "696pack, First I would like to say Hello and thanks for the suggestions regarding my Ad. There is no attitude here on my part and apoligize if that appeared to be the feeling. I have 2 Hemi Cars and am tired of posting pic's with the ad and getting asked for even more, then being told by "Know it All's" about what I already know. Also last time I posted Pic's they wound up being used on Ebay for a scam auction. If someone wants pic's, I need there ID as I am not going through anymore nonsense. I do not need the money so if the cars stays here than thats ok. I will bring the GTX to Barrett-Jackson next year and sell it there if need be. I have had several people on this site talk to me and been sent pic's doing it my way. Once again Thank you for the ideas. Joe

I understand the frustration but it is what we face today when selling a car. It has beome a International market with the Internet so people will contact you from all over the world and want to see as much detail as possible before traveling to see the car in person. Many will not ever see a car in person before it shows up on a transporter, buying it without a personal inspection.
90% of the people that frequent the for sale web sites recognize a scam in the first few sentences of their emails regardless of where they got the pictures, so other than someone that may see your car listed at a stupid low price it really doesn't effect you. However you still own the car and set the REAL price.

The Internet has made some of us a little parenoid (myself included) but the more detailed pictures and exposure you can get out there for your car the better. You never know where a sale will actually come from.

Good luck.

He did then Wife erased it off the machine. Please let him know to call. Thanks, Joe

No pics reminds me of the neighbor grilling t bones. you would like to see it cause you know it looks good.

No pics reminds me of the neighbor grilling t bones. you would like to see it cause you know it looks good.

Oh Yeah, ....Trust me it's better than just good, It's Incredible ! ....This Guy is sitting on by far "The Best, Original, Unrestored, Numbers Matching, 1967 Plymouth Hemi GTX" left known to exist on the entire Planet. :yes:

Thanks guys. Sold the 67 Hemi to a great collector in Nebraska. Thanks again Billy for your help and input. Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back