• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 67 gtx bucket seat upholstery

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan juhasz

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:44 AM
Reaction score
I know it's a long shot but does anyone have a single white bucket seat upholstery for a 67 gtx. Just need one but would take a pair also.

Hi I have an original white take off set...you are probably looking for new. I can send you some pics if not cheers

Hi I have an original white take off set...you are probably looking for new. I can send you some pics if not cheers
My originals only have a seam that is ripping in the drivers bottom cushion. So I would be most interested in the condition of that piece, if it’s really good I’d be interested in buying your used upholstery.
Thanks
send pics to my email
[email protected]

Will do, from a 67 gtx, front and back seats pearl white and if I Remember the buckets may have the holes for the headrests. Either way I’ll grab them from the storage tomorrow and send you some pics

Will do, from a 67 gtx, front and back seats pearl white and if I Remember the buckets may have the holes for the headrests. Either way I’ll grab them from the storage tomorrow and send you some pics
Any update on the condition of the seat upholstery?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back