• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 int. chrome trim removal ?

blazer 2010

Local time
5:58 AM
Reaction score
I have a 67 belv. and am having a hard time getting the front windshield chrome trim off the posts,all screws are removed but all I can do is slide the trim up and down,I can,t pull it out towards me.It seems like its on a track.I don,t want to get mad and bend it,any tips

I have a 67 belv. and am having a hard time getting the front windshield chrome trim off the posts,all screws are removed but all I can do is slide the trim up and down,I can,t pull it out towards me.It seems like its on a track.I don,t want to get mad and bend it,any tips
Make sure you put painters tape around the painted area where the chrome A pillar trim meets it. You are going to have to be very patient and push forward and inward (towards the pillar on each side) Then pull back wards. Yes it a pain in the *** to get out, but it will come out without damaging anything around the area.

I finally got it out,the screw clip on top stops it from pulling out ,so it was kinda a pull out with a push in by the screw hole

Auto Transport Service
Back