• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Rear bumper

Plybeep68

Local time
7:14 PM
Reaction score
Hello all, I'm presently working on a 67 Dart, I noticed the rear bumper has an extra set of holes right above the inside bumper bolt holes at the license plate , there round instead of square, I first thought someone had drilled them for air shocks but noticed the edges of the holes have chrome on them, this is the 1st A body I've owned and I am not a member over at FABO
20210310_155230.jpg
20210310_155222.jpg

Hello all, I'm presently working on a 67 Dart, I noticed the rear bumper has an extra set of holes right above the inside bumper bolt holes at the license plate , there round instead of square, I first thought someone had drilled them for air shocks but noticed the edges of the holes have chrome on them, this is the 1st A body I've owned and I am not a member over at FABOView attachment 1081626 View attachment 1081627
OR-0W0y8_P-d6GW8PzPa6kYpq5upij0GsbXTudZlWlLZ3iYW7IvWyLiEq22cAsPE3BnUIy9DTCt17kjfw-m2vAC6R3jVtsx0.jpg

Awesome! Thanks Ghostrider, now to find the bumperettes and trim for the trunk lid , missing both

place that ad at FABO for better luck with the right demographic parts wise...

place that ad at FABO for better luck with the right demographic parts wise...
I'll have to become a member over there, are they as active on that site ? If they are I'll never keep up between here and that site ! This forum is busy! Lol

I'll have to become a member over there, are they as active on that site ? If they are I'll never keep up between here and that site ! This forum is busy! Lol
Not quite, but it's still an active site.

Auto Transport Service
Back