• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 67 wood grain steering wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGE330/NC

Local time
3:22 PM
Reaction score
in need of the screws and plastic bushings for the wood grain steering wheel horn switch . three screws and three bushings .it is not the so called Recall wheel .

Thanks

in need of the screws and plastic bushings for the wood grain steering wheel horn switch . three screws and three bushings .it is not the so called Recall wheel .

Thanks
Looking at the bushings and screws Fran posted the e bay link to, they look like ones I have extra from a 65 steering wheel retainer.
I can get pics and post them when I go to my shop tomorrow.
Ed

Looking at the bushings and screws Fran posted the e bay link to, they look like ones I have extra from a 65 steering wheel retainer.
I can get pics and post them when I go to my shop tomorrow.
Ed
thanks ! those listed are in Australia .

Can you post a pic? A 67 woodgrain "non recall" wheel doesn't come to mind

If it’s not a so called “recall” wheel then it’s not from a 1967 originally.

Pretty sure I have those! They are from a 66 wood wheel. And I have a rare 67 recall wheel lol….let me look for those bushings and screws tomorrow, I know I bagged and tagged them somewhere…

When the recall wheel installation, was dropped from cars, early 67 model year, the 66 wheel was installed. I dont have literature proof of that, just my aging memory with 67's.

My mistake. The screws and bushings I have are not extra, they go with the horn ring retainer I have. My last one and a spare.

3CC264FD-F92B-49A1-B8FD-799F13B16B20.jpeg

B928F6B8-CA32-43F5-9139-8287753772A9.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back